Heron Herbals: Feature Articles
Heron Herbals Homepage | Ordering
Index of Articles:
VACCINATION SURVIVAL KIT by HealthCalls
You CAN make vaccinations safer for your child and yourself.
HealthCalls Vaccination Survival Kit provides an herbal tincture and homeopathic nosodes to be taken immediately after the inoculation to assist the immune system in integrating the information delivered in the vaccination, preventing damage to the nervous system.
Government public health priorities currently ignore the risks of immunizations to the individual’s nervous and immune systems. However, with the HealthCalls Vaccination Survival Kit you can make vaccinations safer.
Beginning at birth, the average child now receives twice the number of vaccinations as a decade ago: 21 inoculations before first grade!
Children think and act differently after receiving inoculations.
Why? Neurological illness can follow injections that bypass the mucosal immune system. Injections are made up of highly noxious substances: bacterial or viral components in a solvent, preserved with a toxic metal, injected into an infant whose brain, nervous system, and immune system are not yet fully developed.
DPT (Diptheria, Pertussis-Whooping Cough, Tetanus) vaccine linked to:
Infant cot deaths
Encephalitis: brain inflammation
Paralytic polio myelitis
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) is linked to autism
Autism increased nationwide 173% from 1992-1997; in California -- 273%
Hib (Haemophilis influenzae type B) vaccine linked to meningitis
Hepatitis B vaccine linked to diabetes, MS, RA
1. Do vaccinations protect against disease or actually sensitize to the disease?
Answer: If vaccinations are protective, then immunized children would not now be contracting measles and whooping cough.
2. Why is the U.S. infant mortality 20th in the world compared to Japan with the lowest in the world?
Answer: In Japan they vaccinate after two years of age.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1. Wait to immunize until your child is over two years of age.
2. Insist upon mercury-free vaccinations.
3. Administer the matching homeopathic nosode immediately after inoculation. Note:
the nosode in a single dose does not substitute for an inoculation: you need both the
nosode and the vaccine.
4. Administer Arrowhead-Nettle drops for three days following the vaccination.
Vaccination? A Review of the Risks and Advantages by Issac Golden
Homeopathic Alternatives to Immunisation by Susan Curtis
Both available from: Minimum Price Homeopathic Books 1-800-663-8272 or
Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent’s Guide by Aviva Jill Romm
Available from Inner Traditions 1-800-246-8648 or www.innertraditions.com
Contents of VACCINATION SURVIVAL KIT:
1. Directions on how to use, as well as the following:
2. Herbal blood cleanser Arrowhead-Nettle Formula: to assist the immune system in clearing the noxious ingredients of the vaccinations.
3. Homeopathic nosodes for: DPT, MMR, hepatitis B, Hib, polio: to assist the immune system in integrating and not inflaming after the inoculation.
Cost of Vaccination Survival Kit: $49: enough to treat four individuals
Other nosodes also available for an extra $10 each: typhoid, smallpox, tetanus, diphtheria with tetanus, or simply whooping cough.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Index of Articles: